Summer/Fall 2018 – Spring 2019 (several dates from which to choose)
University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies
9:00am – 4:00pm
$365 plus taxes
- Understand the concept of the embodied mind.
- Interpret the ancient document known as the 16 Guidelines both historically and in its contemporary application and usage.
- Develop your own personal guidelines that will provide the scaffolding of your own embodied practice.
- Gain personal experience and introduction to methods.
- You can use the methods for self-practice.
- Certificate of attendance granted by Transformative Mindfulness International.
CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
16 GUIDELINES FOR LIFE
TOOLS FOR PERSONAL AND CULTURAL CHANGE – Level 1
2 day workshop on-site
9:00am to 4:30pm
$35 for course materials includes book and card set
Participants will develop tools to change the way they think, act, relate and find meaning. This workshop is for those who are interested in taking mindfulness into the world in order to create a wise, kind society.
The 16 Guidelines have attracted everyone from neuroscientists to school teachers, corporations to social service agencies, parents to community building – anyone who is in need of motivation to change their outlook and practices.
The 16 Guidelines are currently being used for personal and cultural change in hospitals, schools, social service agencies, drug rehab, universities, youth at-risk programs, youth leadership programs, business and prisons, as well as in families, communities and neighbourhoods.
For inquiries and to schedule a 16 Guidelines Level 1 Training or a customized inspired-by event for your organization please fill out the form below.
For details about local COMMUNITY WORKSHOPS and SPECIAL EVENTS facilitated by Shelley please visit www.centreforcompassionandwisdom.com.