Summer/Fall 2018 – Spring 2019
University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies
- Understand the concept of the embodied mind.
- Interpret the ancient document known as the 16 Guidelines both historically and in its contemporary application and usage.
- Develop your own personal guidelines that will provide the scaffolding of your own embodied practice.
- Gain personal experience and introduction to methods.
- You can use the methods for self-practice.
- Certificate of attendance granted by Transformative Mindfulness International.
CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
October 9, 16, 23, 30 and Nov 6, 13, 2018
Tuesdays at 12:00pm EST
October 13-14, 2018
Saturday Sunday from 9:00am to 4:00pm EST